Adani Wilmar IPO Full Information in 2023
Adani Wilmar IPO which has achieved its status in the very popular share market, today we will give you all kinds of information related to it today we will answer all your questions. If we try to answer, then stay with us in this post, so now, with no delay, let’s start.
Adani Wilmar IPO
Adani Wilmar’s IPO listing date is fast approaching and with it, the heartbeat of investors is also increasing. The IPO of this company of Gautam Adani got subscription 17 times. Adani Wilmar Limited IPO But investors hoping for strong profits may be disappointed. This is because its gray market premium (GMP) is continuously falling.
The gray market premium of the unlisted shares of Adani Wilmar has declined for the last four consecutive days. Adani Wilmar Limited IPO Four days ago, its premium was running at Rs 45 in the gray market, which has fallen to Rs 28 a day before listing. This stock can be listed in the stock market tomorrow i.e. on February 8. But its GMP is trading only 15 percent above the issue price.
How Much Is GMP Adani Wilmar IPO
According to GMP, the company’s stock may get listed at Rs 258, which is only 13 percent higher than its issue price (Rs 230). The Adani Wilmar IPO opened on January 27 and closed on January 31. For this, a price band of Rs 218-230 was fixed. The company raised Rs 3,600 crore from this issue.
Adani Wilmar IPO: The price band of the IPO of Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL), a giant company that sells many food products including edible oil under the name Fortune brand, has been fixed. Investors will be able to invest in the price band of Rs 218-230 per share under this IPO of Rs 3600 crore. Adani Wilmar Limited IPO This IPO will be open for subscription from January 27-31. This IPO will open for anchor investors on January 25. Earlier the company was preparing to bring an IPO of Rs 4500 crore but now its size has been reduced to Rs 3600 crore.
After the listing, it will become the seventh company of the Adani Group to be listed in the domestic market. At present, six companies of the Adani Group are Adani Enterprises, Adani Transmission, Adani Green Energy, Adani Power, Adani Total Gas, and Adani Ports and Special Economic. Zones (Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone) are listed.
Adani Wilmar IPO Details
- Under the Rs 3600 crore IPO of Adani Wilmar, only new shares will be issued, that is, there will be no sale of shares under the Offer for Sale (OFS).
- This IPO will be open for subscription from January 27-31.
- The price band has been fixed at Rs 218-230 per share.
- The lot size is 65 shares i.e. according to the upper price of the price band, investors will have to invest at least Rs 14,950.
The face value per share is Rs.
- The employees of the company will get a discount of Rs 21.
- 50 percent of the issue has been reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs), 15 percent for non-institutional investors (NICs), and 35 percent for retail investors.
- The allotment of shares can be finalized on February 3 and the listing is fixed on February 8.
- The Running Lead Managers for the issue are ICICI Securities, HDFC Bank, BNP Paribas, Kotak Mahindra Capital, Jaypee Capital, BofA Securities, and Credit Suisse.
- The money raised through the new shares will be used for capital expenditure, debt servicing and acquisitions, and investments.
Details about Adani Wilmar IPO
- Adani Wilmar is a joint venture between Ahmedabad-based Adani Group and Singapore-based Wilmar Group, in which both groups hold half-half a.
- It is an FMCG food company that sells cooking items like cooking oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses, and sugar. Apart from this, Oleochemicals also sells industrial products like castor oil and its derivatives and de-oiled cakes.
- Veteran food FMCG company Adani Wilmar plans to aggressively strengthen its position in the food space. The company may acquire companies in the Foods, Staples, and Value Added Product categories.
- The company operates plants in 10 states of the country and has 10 crushing units and 19 refineries. Apart from this, according to the data available till 30 September 2021, the company is using 36 tolling units on lease to increase the manufacturing capacity.
- According to the company’s data for the September 2021 quarter, the company has 88 depots across the country, which are spread over 18 lakh square feet.
- Talking about the company’s financials, its net profit (Profit After Tax) was Rs 460.87 crore in the financial year 2020, which increased to Rs 727.65 crore in the next financial year 2021.
Adani Wilmar IPO Current Share Price
Adani Wilmar Stock Price: The share of Adani Wilmar (Adani Wilmar) is seeing a decline in the fourth consecutive trading session today. Adani Wilmar Limited IPO The stock has lost 22 percent in the last 4 days. Whereas before this, the stock had given a 282 percent return in comparison to the issue price in less than 3 months. Adani Wilmar’s market cap has also come down to 90 thousand crores. Experts say that there has been some weakness in the prices of edible oil recently.
While this share is overvalued It was spoiled, due to which the sale has come. At the same time, the sentiments of investors were also affected due to weak March quarter results. However, if this decline in the stock increases, then a new investment opportunity will be created.
Why did the stock fall, what should investors do of Adani Wilmar IPO
Anuj Gupta, VP-Research, IIFL Securities, says that the fundamentals of the company are not weak. The stock had gained a lot, due to which it was overvalued. At the same time, the fall in the prices of edible oil has also affected the sentiment. The company’s profit has also declined by 26 percent to 234.29 crores in the March quarter. Due to these reasons, there has been a profit recovery in the stock. However, if this decline increases, then you can invest money in the stock afresh. He says that if the stock comes back around Rs 500, then it would be advisable to increase it in the portfolio.
The return machine proved before the fall
Adani Wilmar, a company that makes branded edible oil and packaged food, was listed on the stock market on February 8 this year. Adani Wilmar had fixed the stock price for the issue at Rs 230, while the stock is listed on BSE at Rs 221. But later it accelerated. On 28 April 2022, this stock reached a price of Rs 878, which is a record high for it. Compared to the issue price at this price, it got a return of about 282 percent.
It was the 7th company of the Adani Group to be listed in the market. The company recently joined the 1 lakh crore market cap club. However, the market cap remained less than 90 thousand crores when 22 percent of the shares broke in 4 days. Now the stock has come down to Rs 680.
Why was there a record rally in the stock
Experts say that the war between Russia and Ukraine has led to a rise in commodity prices across the world. Ukraine is the largest exporter of oilseeds like a sunflower. At the same time, soybean is also cultivated well in that region. On the other hand, the Indonesian palm oil export ban and the tax on Malaysian exports added to the challenges of oil supply. Due to this whole problem, the prices of edible oil in India reached the sky. Adani Wilmar has benefited from this. Due to this, the company’s shares became rockets.
Adani Wilmar IPO News Today
Adani Wilmar is a joint company with Adani Enterprises Limited and Wilmar International Limited. It is the owner of Fortune’s brand of edible oils. It has the largest range of edible oils including soybean, sunflower, and mustard. Its Fortune brand of oil has about 20% market share in India.
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Ahmedabad. It was established by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited. Adani Wilmar Limited IPO The group has operations in approximately 70 locations in 50 countries and annual revenues of over US$20 billion.
In April 2021, the Adani Group became the third Indian conglomerate to cross US$100 billion in market capitalization. Its Chairman is Gautam Adani and CEO Karan Adani (Adani Ports) (Chairman and CEO of Adani Group).
Q. Why Adani Wilmar shares are falling today?
The stock has been falling for the last two sessions. Shares of Adani Wilmar fell 5 percent today amid a report that Indonesia could restart shipments of palm oil whose export was banned to contain the soaring local prices of cooking oil.
Q. What is the future of AWL share?
Adani Wilmar Limited quote is equal to 617.300 INR on 2022-07-14. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the “AWL” stock price prognosis for 2027-07-06 is 4871.130 INR. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +689.1%.
Q. What is the target of Adani Wilmar share?
The firm offered its shares in a price band of Rs 218-Rs 230. In mid-May, ICICI Securities initiated coverage on the Adani Wilmar stock with a ‘Hold’ rating and a SoTP-based target price of Rs 550.
Q. What is intrinsic value of Deepak Nitrite?
As of today (2022-07-11), Deepak Nitrite’s Intrinsic Value: Projected FCF is ₹346.84. The stock price of Deepak Nitrite is ₹1771.95. Therefore, Deepak Nitrite’s Price-to-Intrinsic-Value-Projected-FCF today is 5.1.
Q. Why Adani Wilmar is rising?
“Adani Wilmar shares are skyrocketing due to the recent rise in soya prices to record high. Now, recently Indonesia and Malaysia have banned the export of palm oil, which may further fuel demand for edible oil,” said Anuj Gupta, Vice President — Research at IIFL Securities.
Thank you, everyone, for reading and showing love for this blog. We hope so you enjoyed this blog. If anyone has any queries regarding this blog, then you drop your question in a comment box. We will try our best to solve your query and please tell us how much you love this blog. This is helpful for you or not or what type of improvement you want from us.
Please show your love and support to our all blogs. Thank You Very Much!
For more such interesting news, keep visiting our website and give your feedback in the comment box given below. If you want to give any suggestions, you can give them in the Comments Box. We will be thrilled to know your feedback.