Adani Total Gas News 2023 (Most Valuable Information)
Adani Total Gas News Adani Gas Maninagar(Adani Total Gas News) E -Mitra Png(Adani Total Gas News) Bharat Gas Price Bhilwara(Adani Total Gas News) Sabarmati Gas New Connection(Adani Total Gas News) Adani Total Gas News 2022 (Most Valuable Information)
Hello friends, welcome to our website, today we are going to tell you in this post about the Adani Total Gas News, Adani Gas Maninagar(Adani Total Gas News), Bharat Gas Price Bhilwara(Adani Total Gas News), Sabarmati Gas New Connection(Adani Total Gas News), E -Mitra Png(Adani Total Gas News) which has achieved its status in the very popular share market, today we will give you all kinds of information related to it today we will answer all your questions. If we try to answer, then stay with us in this post, so now, with no delay, let’s start.
Adani Total Gas News
The total market cap of Adani Total Gas stood at Rs 1.81 lakh crore on Friday. Whereas during the same time the market cap of all the gas companies listed in the market is less than this by Rs 40 thousand crores. Their market cap is Rs 1.41 lakh crore. In 1 year, the stock of Adani Total Gas has given a gain of 13 times to the investors.
Shares up 30% in 4 days (Adani Total Gas News)
As per the data, the share of Adani Total Gas has gained 30% in the last 4 days. Adani Total Gas News In one month it has increased from Rs 1180 to Rs 1680. Whereas in a year it increased from Rs 125 to Rs 1680 today. Its stock has given a gain of 50% in just one month. Every day this stock is making a new level of 1 year. Due to this, it has become a company with a market cap of Rs 1.81 lakh crore.
The market cap of Mahanagar Gas is Rs 11,642 crore. (Adani Total Gas News)
During this period, the market cap of Mahanagar Gas Limited among the listed gas companies was Rs 11,642 crore. On Friday, the market cap of GSPL stood at Rs 17 thousand crores, while the market cap of Petronet LNG reached Rs 36 thousand 750 crores. The market cap of Indraprastha Gas was Rs.36 428 crores and that of Gujarat Gas was Rs.40 thousand 652 crores.
Adani’s profit of Rs 436 crore (Adani Total Gas News)
Talking about the advantages of these companies, the profit of Adani Gas is very less. The profit of Adani Total Gas has been only Rs 436 crore in the financial year 2020. Adani Total Gas News the profit of the rest of the entire companies has been Rs 7,674 crore. However, if you look alone, only Petronet LNG is ahead of Adani. Its profit has been Rs 878 crore. While the profit of Gujarat gas has been Rs 349 crore. The profit of Indraprastha Gas has been Rs 334 crore.
Adani Group companies on top (Adani Total Gas News)
By the way, the share and market cap of all the companies of Adani Group is at the top at the moment. Except for Adani Power, the stock of its listed 5 companies is continuously making new highs every week. The shares of Adani Transmission, Adani Green Energy, Adani Enterprises, and Adani Port are steadily rising and out of these, the shares of 4 companies are above Rs 1600. All these have given investors more than 10 times their profit in a year.
Adani Gas Maninagar(Adani Total Gas News)
The Adani Group, already working in many segments from port to electricity, has now ventured into another new sector. Adani Total Gas Limited, a joint venture between the Adani Group and France’s Total Energies, has built its first EV charging station in Ahmedabad. In this way, the company has entered the EV segment, especially the Electric Mobility Infra sector.
There are plans to set up so many charging stations (Adani Total Gas News)
This charging station of Adani Total Gas has been built at the company’s CNG station located in Maninagar, Ahmedabad. The company is going to make a rapid intervention in this new segment. At present, Adani Total Gas plans to set up 1,500 EV Charging Stations across the country. Even after this, the company is not going to stop here. The company has clearly said that according to the momentum and demand generation of the EV ecosystem in the country, the plan to increase the number of charging stations is also ready.
The company is the biggest player in this sector (Adani Total Gas News)
Adani Total Gas Limited (AGTL) is India’s largest private CNG (CNG) and piped cooking gas (PNG) distributor. The company has the right to retail CNG to vehicles and supply piped natural gas to households in 19 regions of the country. The company said in a statement that now it wants to be at the forefront of the EV charging infrastructure sector as well. To achieve this goal, it will benefit from Total Energy’s global experience in the EV infra sector.
For this reason, the CEO told the milestone
Adani Total Gas says that the EV infra sector is a completely strategic fit for it. The Adani Group already has a lot of capacity in terms of green energy. The group is one of the largest distributors of green energy production as well as alternative fuels. By providing EV charging infrastructure, the company will have a variety of alternative fuels. The company will have a variety of alternative fuels. The company’s CEO Suresh P Mangalani termed the first charging station built in Ahmedabad as a milestone. He said that this move is in line with the company’s strategy to provide sustainable solutions.
Bharat Gas Price Bhilwara(Adani Total Gas News)
The first CNG gas pump started in Bhilwara city on Anant Chaturdashi amid ever-increasing petrol prices. Gas at the pump will be supplied by Adani Group. The rate of gas has been kept at Rs 61.90 per kg. Which is about 28 rupees cheaper than petrol. The operator of the pump, Rakesh Chhabra said that with the approval from Anant Chaturdashi Company, the first pump has been started at Narayandas Shyam Sunder situated at Ajmer intersection of Bhilwara city. Chhabra said that the cost of petrol would be around Rs 22 hundred on coming from a petrol-powered vehicle to Jaipur. It is Whereas CNG will cost only 11 hundred rupees.
Due to the low rate of gas, the trend of the people will increase. The representative of Adani Gas Supply said that the availability of this gas at a low rate will give relief to the drivers. A total of four pumps will be started in Bhilwara, two in Udaipur, and one in Chittorgarh. CNG is being available at two pumps in Udaipur. Pumps will be installed in Bhilwara in front of Komco Pump on Hamirgarh Road, Sona Petroleum Antoon Road, and Sukhadia Circle. Top Value in Chittorgarh and the giant’s Pule and Dalal Brothers in Udaipur.
Pump operator Rakesh Chhabra said that Bharat Petroleum Sales Officer Hitesh Phoolmali, Adani Gas representatives Vishal Samnani, Naman Chilwal, and Sachin Sharma were present on the occasion. Gas will also be available in homes, the representative of Adani Group says that the work of laying the pipeline in the city is going on. There was a slight interruption due to rain. Pipelines have been laid for door-to-door gas supply in RK Colony, RC Vyas, Vijaysinh Pathiknagar, and Shastrinagar. The line will be laid in the streets after the main road.
Sabarmati Gas New Connection(Adani Total Gas News)
In modern times, the use of gas cylinders for cooking food has increased a lot in the city as well as in the village. At the same time, getting a new gas connection was a very difficult task, which has now been simplified a lot. At present, you can apply for a new gas connection through offline and online methods with great ease.
Indian Oil Corporation has started the facility of online applications for new LPG connections for the customers. With this, customers will no longer have to make rounds with the gas agency. For this, customers will have to go to their nearest gas agency only once and submit the required documents.
How to Apply Online (Adani Total Gas News)
- For a new LPG connection, first search the LPG website on Google.
- Click on the link to the website to open it.
- Click on Register For LPG Connection or New Customer option.
- Fill out the online form for connection.
- In this, after filling in the state, city name, address, nearest distributor, full name, mobile number, date of birth, and email-id, click on the submit button.
- After all this a mail will come on your email id which you have filled. In after clicking on the given verification link, it will have to be verified.
- After this, you will have to fill in your complete information, after which you will get the registration ID as soon as you submit it.
- Now after taking the printout of the form and approving the application, you will have to take the copy and photo of your ID proof to your nearest distributor.
- Some amount will also have to be paid and after all the papers are approved, the LPG gas cylinder will be delivered to your home.
How to apply offline: For the offline application of a new gas connection, you have to go to your nearest distributor and fill out a form. In this, ID proof, address proof, and your photo will have to be attached with all the necessary information. After this, after checking your documents, a mail will come on your mobile on the message or email id, which will have all the information related to the application. After depositing the payment amount for the new gas connection, the gas cylinder will be delivered to your home.
Documents required for LPG connection (Adani Total Gas News)
To get a new gas connection, you can give your Ration Card, Insurance Policy, Passport, Aadhar Card, House Papers, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Driving License, and Bank Papers for Address Proof. At the same time, your PAN card, voter ID card, driving license, and bank paper can be given as your identity proof.
E -Mitra Png ( Adani Total Gas News )
The full form of E-Mitra is “Electronic Mitra”, whose full form in Hindi is “Electronic Mitra”. This is a very important e-governance initiative of the Government of Rajasthan. The Government of Rajasthan has launched this service to make the life of the common people easier. With the help of this, you can take advantage of many government services and you do not even need to go to the government office and your time is also saved.
It was started in the year 2004. It works in 33 states of the country both in rural areas and urban areas with the help of kiosks. Its tag line is #Rajasthan_vigilant_hai and it comes under the Department of Information Technology & Communication, Government of Rajasthan.
What are the services available on E-Mitra?
Following are the names of all the services provided on E-Mitra.
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- electricity bill payment
- water bill payment
- gas bill payment
- mobile recharge
- banking related services
- gas bill payment
- utility bill payment services
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Bhamashah Card
- farming services
- GST Registration
- Registration and Entry of Challan on Gras
- online booking of tourist places
- bonafide certificate
- industry base
- FSSAI license
- MNREGA Job Card and Registration
- residential land lease
- Medical Bill Reimbursement for Pensioners
- Online Form Available for New Water Connection
- Government employee’s rent certificate for a police department
- Rajasthan Housing Board monthly installment payment
- Registration and payment of Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board
- Ticket Booking for Passenger and Luxury Bus
- OPD Registration for SMS Hospital, Jaipur
- Driving license facility for vehicle
- registration for a new ration card
- and others
- What is the future of Adani total gas share?Adani Total Gas Ltd.’s quote is equal to 3123.400 INR on 2022-07-30. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the “542066” stock price prognosis for 2027-07-23 is 9407.130 INR. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +201.18%.
- Can I buy Adani total gas share?How to Buy Adani Total Gas Share? You can easily buy Adani Total Gas shares in Groww by creating a Demat account and getting the KYC documents verified online
- Is it good to invest in Adani Gas?Adani Group’s Gas distribution arm has emerged as the biggest wealth creator in the last 25 months. The stock price has rallied as much as 3,045 percent to Rs 2,575 on April 27, 2022, from Rs 81.9 on March 24, 2020. An investment of Rs 10,000 in the company would have become Rs 3.15 lakh during the period under review.
- How do you use e-Mitra services?To apply for any service in E-Mitra Kiosks do the following steps given below: Step 1: Use the link to sign in https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin. Step 2: Then click on the Apply online and fill in the required details and click validate. Step 3: Select for the service that you’re applying and click apply.
Thank you, everyone, for reading and showing love for this blog. We hope so you enjoyed this blog. If anyone has any queries regarding this blog, then you drop your question in a comment box. We will try our best to solve your query and please tell us how much you love this blog. This is helpful for you or not or what type of improvement you want from us.
Please show your love and support to our all blogs. Thank You Very Much!
For more such interesting news, keep visiting our website and give your feedback in the comment box given below. If you want to give any suggestions, you can give them in the Comments Box. We will be thrilled to know your feedback.